Indomie Mi Goreng Instant Stir Fry Noodles, Halal Certified, Original Flavor.
৳ 70.00 (-7%)
Ingredients Noodles VW,eat F., Refined Palm 04 (contains antioullant 319, Salt AodiN Regulators 05, so, soo, rhoene,412), Cola, Mil • Seasoning Powder Salt, Sugar, Flavour Enhancers (621, 631. 627, Garlic Pa.., O6 PO4€ Yeast Extract, Artfiaal Flavour, Pepper, Anb Calung Agent (551) • Seasoning Pi Refined Palm 011 (contains anboudant 319) • Sweet Soy Sauce Sugar. Water. Sak Wheat Soy 8ean. Sp.., Sesame Oil • ChAli Sauce CNA Wate, Sugar. sae. Tapioca Starch, Audity Regulators (260, 330, Kenn. Flavour Enhancers (621. 627, 631), Flavours, Preservatues (211, 223) CONTAINS : VVHEAT, SOY BEAN AND SESAME PRODUCT
Weight 5 Pounds
Serving Description 42g
• INCLUDES: 30 individually wrapped packets of Indomie Mi Goreng noodles
• CALORIES: 390 Calories per serving. Each serving is (1) individual packet
• ALLERGEN CALLOUTS: Preservatives, Sesame, Sesame Oil, Soy, Soybean, Wheat
• HALAL: 100% Halal certified
• COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Boil noodles for 3 minutes in water. Drain noodles. Empty condiment contents into pan on medium heat. Return noodles into pan and stir fry quickly for 1 – 2 minutes, evenly coating noodles. Enjoy!
• ndomie Mi Goreng is an instant noodles product line made under the Indomie brand by the Indofood company, the world’s largest instant noodle manufacturer, located in Indonesia. Mi Goreng is Indonesian for “fried noodle”. Indomie Mi Goreng is simply abbreviated as Indomie goreng by most Indonesians. Indomie Goreng is a type of instant noodle served without soup and is stirred well with soysauce, oil, and seasoning. This instant noodle derived its inspiration from traditional Indonesian dish called mi goreng, a variant of fried noodle common in Indonesia. Many street vendors sell it and traditional mi goreng is considered as common food by the people. This product has gained a cult following in Indonesia and in various other countries, such as Nigeria and Australia.
There are no inquiries yet.